Five gorgeous thatched jungalows with open air en-suite bathrooms accommodate 20 people in 5 chalets, the chalets have a double and two single beds with en suite open air bathrooms. Have a shower under the glorious southern night sky and its millions of African stars! This is complimented by a kitchen, lounge and dining room in a rondawel. The treehouse and pool with the ‘bush spa’ or ‘tickle tank’ on the sundeck make enjoyment of the Big Baobab extra special.
Self-catering accommodation R300.00 p.p.p.n
Kids under 12 years R150.00, under 3 free
Catering: Full Board R750.00 per person per day including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Our facilities include:
- The largest Baobab tree in the world!
- The world's unique tree bar - inside a boabab
- Great location - 20km from the famous Modadji Forest (home to the legendary Rain Queen)
- 4 hrs from Pretoria and about an hour from the Phalaborwa Gate of the Kruger Park
- Pristine natural environment - with several crystal waterfalls and the exquisite Ebenezer and Tzaneen Dams
- 5 thatched bungalows with en suite bathrooms
- Solar Heated mineral water Pool with Tickle Tank and slide
- Miles of awesome quad biking, 4x4, hiking and biking terrain
- An 18 hole golf course at the Tzaneen Country Club, just 15km from Sunland Baobab